Total Internship Management Training
Workshop Series for NEO Employers
The Northeast Ohio Area Total Internship Management Workshop
$359 For profit | $299 Nonprofit and Government
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, a copy of
TOTAL INTERNSHIP MANAGEMENT (a $40 value)
along with six CEU's from HRCI and six PDC's from SHRM!
Investing in a strong internship program saves organizations time and money:
- Productive interns ease the work load on stressed employees;
- Well-trained interns become loyal employees, reducing recruitment and hiring costs.
In these full-day, highly interactive and participatory workshops you will learn how to:
- Attract and retain millennials;
- Effectively implement an impactful internship and entry-talent acquisition program;
- Identify future hires through a no-strings-attached 12-week interview;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates;
- Increase your organization's brand awareness on university and college campuses;
- Measure the success of your internship program.
February 16, 2017
|8:30am - 3:30pm||Corporate College East
4400 Richmond Road
Warrensville Hts., OH 44115
March 30, 2017
|8:30am - 3:30pm||Kent State University
6000 Rockside Woods Blvd.
Independence, OH 44131
Click Register Now above to select your workshop and sign-up!
Workshop Topics Include:
For more information about these workshops contact Brenda Davis Smith